- Chill Out Spa
Academy Administrator Required
Chill Out Training Academy is a private training facility specialising in the provision of Make-Up artistry, Hair, Beauty and Spa Massage courses. Established in 2011 and closely affiliated to the award winning Chill Out Spa, we have become one of the region’s most sort after training locations for aspiring make-up artists, hair stylists and beauty therapists.
Our continued growth means we are looking to appoint an Academy Administrator. Initially on a part-time basis (25 hours per week) but with the potential to increase as the business continues to grow throughout the next 12 months.
Working closely with the directors you will be responsible for the day to day smooth-running of the academy which includes the planning and preparation of courses, liaison and management of the Academy’s team of tutors and being the main point of contact and reference for any students enquiring about courses or currently studying with us. Additionally, it is important for us to ensure full compliance is maintained with our awarding body, VTCT.
The ideal candidate will need to be extremely well organised with a keen eye for detail. Additionally, they will need to be an excellent communicator as the role demands close liaison with both students and tutors. Previous experience within a college or regulated learning environment would be a distinct advantage. Whilst the majority of our courses take place Monday to Friday there will be a requirement for some weekend work from time to time.
For the right applicant we can offer a rewarding package, a very diverse and stimulating role and the opportunity for you to be part of an exciting and vibrant business.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES:
- Provide course information to prospective students
- Verify student entry qualifications
- Take bookings, deposits and payments
- Manage student payment schedules and agreements
- Keep accurate computer records
- Stock ordering, control and distribution to students and tutors
- Plan and prepare future course dates
- Update website with course dates and information
- Maintain teaching records for audit purposes
- Ensure standards of ‘absolute excellence’ are maintained
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft, Word and Excel packages
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dedicated and reliable
- Efficient and professional
- Be able to use own initiative
- Ambitious and driven to achieve successful results
To apply, send your CV with covering letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spa Vacancies – Therapists
Chill Out Spa is now recognised as THE place to spa in Liverpool and the Merseyside region. Continued growth means that we are looking for part-time and/or full-time spa therapists to join our team of dedicated professionals.
Contract would include weekend working. Typically every other weekend.
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered, you must have studied to Level 3 standard and had a minimum 2 years experience within a similar working environment. Additionally, graduates from our own in house Training Academy will be considered.
Please send CV to email@example.com
Absolute Excellence in Spa & Beauty Training
Are you looking to develop your skill levels by adding new treatments to your portfolio?
Are you looking for a career change?
Talk to us about our wide ranging courses delivered in our brand new Training facility right next door to the Spa.